Every so often a sweet girl comes along and steals your heart.
This little girl is special!! She is simple and down to earth. She likes an easy going pace, seeks attention, loves chasing lizards and basically doesn't ask for too much in life. Just someone who she can trust and give her love to.
I know you won't regret adopting this special girl. Our pint size dynamo!
• Walks very well on a leash using the “easy walk” style
• Will chase tennis balls and return them. Working on the
• House trained – goes to back door
• Likes to go into her kennel
• Loves nylabones and chew toys
• Loves to run in the back yard and chase lizards.
• Has been to the beach and was fascinated by the birds.
Moderate interest in the water so far.
• Recommend Exercise in the morning
• Requires a 6ft fence. This little dog can easily jump a 4ft
fence if she is chasing lizards or squirrels or just to play
with the neighbor dog.
• She is a snuggler who likes to be next to someone on the
sofa but will also be content laying on the floor with a
bone or toy.
JoJo eats 2 cups of dry dog food typically between 5:30 and 6:00 p.m.
Kennel, Outside, Bedtime, Sit, Come
JoJo sleeps in her Kennel at night or in bed with one of her Foster Sisters.
We start all of our adoptions with a one week sleepover, so you know everything there is to know before finalizing the adoption.
Adoption Fees for puppies under 6 months old: $225
Adoption Fees for dogs/puppies 6 months old or older: $150
This includes vetting, UTD Vaccinations and spay or neuter
Apply online at:
Not what you were looking for? You can adopt a different pet in We rescue animals in Northeast Florida, including Putnam County, Bradford County, Clay County, St. Johns County and Duval County. by using our search feature and adjusting the radius. Thank you for helping our animal shelters and rescue groups with pet adoption!